05.30 AM – 12.30 PM & 05.30 PM – 07.30 PM every day
Morning Pooja: 07.30 AM
Noon Pooja: 12.30 PM
Night Pooja: 07.30 PM
Babiya Naivedya Timings:
08.00 AM & 12.00 PM on every day
1. Navaanna: Tulaa Masa 1
2. Annual Day (Vaarshikothsava): Kumbha Maasa 14
3. Every fullmoon Bhajana programme will be held at Temple Gopuram by Sri Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Bhajana Sangha
4. Every Krishnashtami day Bhajana programme from sunset to moonrise (Around 6.30 PM – 12.30 PM) at Goshale Krishna premises
5. Bhajana Programme on every Annual Day (Vaarshikothsava) by Sri Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Bhajana Sangha at Vanashashtara premises from 6.30 pm – 8.00 PM
6. Ramayana Masacharane concluding ceremony at the end of every Karkataka Maasa organized by Sri Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Bhajana Sangha at Temple premises (Full day programme)
Prakrithi Yuva Tanda (R) Ananthapura play a major voluntary role in organizing Ashtami Celebrations & other voluntary works.
Devotees are requested to abide by the following rules during the visit.
1. Entry is restricted during their Ame, Sootaka
2. Devotees wearing dark lungis are not allowed.
3. Devotees should remove their Shirt & Baniyan while taking the darshana.